21 Sept 2015

MONDAY MUNCHIES - School holidays


School holidays are underway which means more time in the kitchen. Having a house full of hungry boys around 24/7 means the cupboards are forever  bare.
Baking can be a lifesaver, however over the years I have learnt to make more than one of each thing I bake so that I can freeze one for later.

Tomorrow I will be hitting the kitchen again with the intention of stocking up the fridge and freezer to keep the hungry tummies full and happy.

These are  just a few things that I will be whipping up this week.


Chicken and fennel seed sausage rolls
Milo cake
Zucchini slice
Easy pizza scrolls

Have fun these school holidays with your hungry hoards.

Enjoy

beck xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...