27 Apr 2015

MONDAY MUNCHIES - Chocolate Chip Coconut Loaf


Finally I am able to post Monday Munchies. Computer issues are the reason that I am late posting. But as they say better late then never.



CHOCOLATE CHIP COCONUT LOAF

This loaf is as easy as your ABC's. Based on a one cup method and simple ingredients, this one is sure to be a family winner.

INGREDIENTS

*One cup of coconut
*One cup of sugar
*One cup of milk
*Two cups of self raising flour
*Chocolate chips {as many as you like}

As I said its as easy as your ABC's. Chuck all the ingredients into a bowel together and mix on a medium speed until all ingredients are mixed together well.



Pour into a greased, lined loaf tin and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until cooked through.




Enjoy

beck xx

SPOTLIGHT ON - Jess Crawford ARTIST

Art is one of the great pleasures in life. It is something I love to surround myself with, and I believe that life would be very sad and bo...