22 Feb 2013

A Day For Me - Part One

This week I will not be rambling, I do it quite often. It's an awful habit of mine and I'm sure that it annoys my family very much ! (whoops, see there I go again)

Being a SAHM is a full time job. It's hard, it's exhausting and the pay is not so good. However, for the majority of the time when teens are not hating on parent authority the love received is so worth much more then any $ paycheck.

It was a joint decision from the start that I would stay at home with the boys, I felt that for me it was the right thing to do, however I do admire the Mums that are able to juggle both family life and a career I tried and failed miserably

Like all women, I do crave "me" time. Time alone, time to be girlie a necessary in a house full of boys No interruptions .......

Tomorrow, or rather today when you read this post, my day has finally arrived. At long last, I have the whole day to myself. No obligations, no housework (I worked my butt off today to clear tomorrows work load) No kids between the hours of 8am and 2.30pm and no Husband from 6am to 5pm.........

Ahhhhhh Sheer bliss :)
                                                                                               
I'm kind of excited to tell you the truth !
What will I do ?

I guess you will have to wait for next week to find out, because for now....

I'm out of here

Linking up with the fabulous Grace for another round of FYBF

4 comments:

  1. Whatever you do...enjoy! I would start with a coffee and trashy mag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you my days off are rare and treasured, I do not waste them :) I enjoy every last minute

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY! - jealous but you totally deserve it - look forward to a run down x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you so deserve it!!! Enjoy! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...