4 Sept 2012

A Twitter get together

Last night coffee, conversation and laughter flowed, and new friendships formed, as our local River Front Coffee Club hosted the first "Twitter meet and greet" for our area.

I felt a little awkward at first, I don't usually have the courage to put myself in situations where I don't know anyone, and even though my stomach was doing somersaults, I put on my brave face, took a big girl pill, and headed off into the unknown.
As it turns out, I of course had nothing to worry about as usual I was nervous about nothing. Everyone was warm and welcoming and soon enough we all felt like old friends who had come together after a lengthy absence.

It seems that there is already plans in the works for another get together and this time there will be no hesitation on my end to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AROUND HERE LATELY

Well hello there.... It’s been a while between blog posts, I needed time to gather my thoughts and to heal, both inside and out. Most of...